The Firm’s clients include creative businesses, companies in the health, fitness, and nutrition field, physicians and medical practices, and individuals with unique legal needs. Examples of significant transactions and cases include:
- Obtaining summary judgment for a homeowner sued by neighbors attempting to obstruct properly authorized home construction within an exclusive Las Vegas neighborhood featuring multi-million dollar residences.
- Successful “business divorce” of members in a sizeable real estate development company, including resolution of a lawsuit brought by the company’s customers.
- Securing favorable resolution in cybersquatting and defamation action against a company’s disgruntled former employee.
- Favorable resolution of Americans with Disabilities Act claims brought against closely held family business in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
- Litigation over copyright infringement, trademark infringement, consumer fraud, and civil Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (“CFAA,” or 18 U.S.C. § 1030(g)) claims.
Arguably of greater importance are the disputes that remain entirely private. Every day, the Firm advises its clients on operational matters, plans for growth and regulatory compliance, and navigating disputes—both in making demands and responding to them—before they reach a courthouse. The Firm’s hands-on and active approach avoids disputes from arising, and allows clients to fix problems before they become larger.